Holy moly! Another new year is here, and that means it’s another chance to rock your Oil Biz goals, and help change the world! (Can you tell I’m excited?!) Let’s dig deep and check out 5 ways we can improve our biz in 2018 and crush those goals!
Use your Oils!
- I feel like we have talked about this before… but it’s pretty obvious (and simple!) to use the oils to keep your self care in check and your body in tip top shape, so that you can spend the time you need to focus on your business.
Get in the trenches!
- One of the best ways to understand the things your leaders and teams are struggling with, is getting out there and experiencing it for yourself! Observe them teaching a workshop or one on one. Get in there and work on finding solutions together!
Set your Intentions!
- Is this the year that you want to feel Empowered? Inspired? Guided? Balanced? Find out what emotion you most want to feel throughout the year, and let this be your North Star in relation to your goals. Having the ability to tap into your intentions by feeling that emotion whenever you choose, is going to help keep you on track with your goals.
Set your Goals!
- Are you planning to hit Diamond this year? What will that take? How much volume will you need? How many people is that? How many classes or one on ones will you do? What about your team? Lay out a plan for yourself so that you can see which steps are going to make your goal a reality. While you are working those steps… feel those emotions from your Intentions!
Keep it Going!
- It is so easy to get discouraged and lose momentum after the first few months of the year. Find an inspirational speaker, or mentor that lights a fire in you that will help to keep your momentum going. PodCasts, YouTube, and even Facebook Live videos are a wonderful way to stay inspired and keep that energy high vibe!
Most of all, have fun with your business. You are making waves in this world for positive change on a daily basis. Have fun being a miracle worker and let me know what you are most excited to do this year!