Blue Tansy is our newest addition to our line of floral essential oils. Floral oils are wonderful for immune system support, diffusion, and topical application. One of the most exciting attributes of Blue Tansy, as you may have guessed, is it’s deep and beautiful blue color. As a fair warning, Blue Tansy can temporarily tint your skin blue! We will all look like little oily smurfs! As a suggestion for topical application, use Blue Tansy at night, before bed, just in case that color decides to stick around and stay for a bit!
Blue Tansy is in the same oil family as wintergreen, camphor, helicrysm, and osmanthus, and comes from wild crafted sources. Our Blue Tansy source is sustainable and the quality is there, which of course is of the utmost importance when sourcing and producing a doTERRA Essential Oil. Blue Tansy is cultivated different than other flowers. 5 million seedlings will be planted every single year and then cultivated in the late fall. dōTERRA is unceasing to protect this plant and the benefits it provides. Speaking of benefits, let’s see what our little bottle of surf oil, er, I mean Blue Tansy, can do for us!
- Diffuse Blue Tansy to uplift the mood and create a positive environment
- Consider diluting Blue Tansy for topical application. Add 1-2 drops to your lotion or moisturizer, blend with other essential oils, or use fractionated coconut oil.
- Combine Blue Tansy with Cedarwood, Frankincense, or Geranium for skin clarification
- Apply topically to soothe skin irritations
- Apply locally to calm overactive tissues and ease discomfort
- Use on bottoms of the feet
- Use Blue Tansy in combination with Lemongrasss, Marjoram, or Cinnamon Bark for a warming and soothing tissue application after strenuous activity
- Wonderful beauty oil. Utilize Blue Tansy for cracked irritated skin
Blue Tansy is not recommended for internal use.
I’m so stoked to use this fabulous blue oil regularly, and maybe I can even play a prank on my son with it! I can just imagine his face when he sees mine, and it has blue polkadots on it! How are you planning on using Blue Tansy in your wellness routine? Share with me in the comments! I can’t wait to hear what you dream up!