The Holiday Season is here, but that is no reason to let your essential oil business, and community fall to the wayside! Building your business during the Holidays can be fun, and far from being a chore. Let’s talk about some fun ways for you to build your business during the holiday season!
Take advantage of the excitement of the holiday season and show your friends and family how doTERRA essential oils can add spice and joy to their life by hosting a Christmas-themed class! There are so many ways to do this and I will share a handful of them with you!
- 2 drops Wild Orange, 2 drops Cassia, 2 drops Siberian Fir
- 3 drops Frankincense, 3 drops Myrrh, 3 drops Cardamom, 2 drops Siberian Fir
- 4 drops Wintergreen and 2 drops Douglas Fir
- 3 drops Wild Orange
- 2 drops Cinnamon Bark or Cassia
- 2 drops Ginger
3. Cook and bake with your essential oils together
- Paint around a stencil of your favorite holiday image (e.g. a reindeer, Santa’s sleigh, a star, etc.) on a mason jar or any other type of glass jar.
- For a more rustic look, scuff up the paint with sand paper.
- Fill the jar with dried red berries and a tea light or any other holiday-like items.
- Dress up the jar as you desire with ribbons, bells, etc.
- Finally, add one or two drops of Holiday Joy or your favorite doTERRA holiday scent.
This is perfect for a Holiday make and take event! Get your friends together for a fun and laid back holiday gathering! Who doesn’t enjoy crafting during the holidays? You can also share the event as a “last minute gift” idea, for those that still need some!
6. Host a Holiday and Essential Oils crafting event
- Put together Felt garland diffusers! This is super inexpensive and can also be a fun, child friendly event!
7. Help friends and family create their doTERRA wishlists!
- If your family does a gift exchange, this is the perfect opportunity to find out who has been dreaming of a wholesale account!
- Letting your family know that Secret Santas can come to you to find out which oils are on people’s wishlists is a fun way to get everyone oiling!
Realize that many people are busy during the holidays, but there are also MANY people that are looking for fun things to do as well! Look at this season as an opportunity to connect with and serve others in your community.
I am wishing you massive success this holiday season!