Cinnamon Bark is a wonderful oil that I just know you are going to fall in love with! My husband loves adding a drop or two to his oatmeal in the morning, to help support his overall health and wellbeing. I really like adding it to diffuser blends to give off that warm holiday vibe!
Cinnamon can also really help you focus on positive emotions that promote a healthy body image as well. This is so crucial in our culture, where our body image is constantly scrutinized. Let's love our bodies! After all,
"Comparison is the thief of Joy."
Keep in mind that this is a very hot, and spicy oil, so PLEASE dilute when you are using topically! Learn all about dilution here. Extracted from the bark of a tropical tree, Cinnamon Bark essential oil is fragrant, flavorful, and filled with many beneficial compounds. Cinnamon Bark oil contains cleansing properties that can help clean household surfaces. When taken internally, Cinnamon Bark oil benefits the body by supporting healthy metabolic function while also maintaining healthy immune function. Because Cinnamon Bark essential oil contains a high amount of cinnamaldehyde, only one or two drops of oil are needed for internal benefits.
According to Emotions & Essential Oils, "Cinnamon Bark also assists individuals in relationships where insecurities are shown by jealousy or control. It encourages the soul to let go of control and allow others to be free. Cinnamon Bark can nurture strong relationships based on mutual love and respect." Now doesn't that sound fantastic? Take a look at these wonderful ways to use Cinnamon Bark!
Looking for a natural and effective cleaner? Your search ends here. Place two to three drops of Cinnamon Bark essential oil into a spray bottle with water and you have your very own quick and effective cleaning spray. The natural cleansing properties of Cinnamon Bark oil can be used on a variety of different surfaces, making this spray a great item to have on hand. Cinnamon Bark essential oil spray can also be used as a safe alternative to other surface sprays that may contain harmful and toxic chemicals.
Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil is also great to use in baking, albeit sparingly because this oil is superdeeduperdee potent! Dip a toothpick into the oil and stir it into your mix, so you can have control of the flavor. Remember you can always add more, but you can't take it out!
Cinnamon Pumpkin Mug Cake Recipe
For this recipe you will need:
- -a small mixing bowl
- -a whisk
- -coconut oil spray
- -a microwave safe mug
- -a microwave
- -a small dessert plate
- -a butter knife
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp of walnuts (or crushed graham cracker if you feel extra indulgent!)
- 2 tbsp Stevia or to taste
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch of cinnamon OR Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil (if you use the oil, don't add a full drop. Put the bottle against the side of the bowl you are mixing in, just enough for some to come off, or dip a toothpick into it and stir in with ingredients later)
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/8 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup oat flour
- 1/2 scoop vanilla trim shake
- *optional maple syrup
Whisk all of your dry ingredients together (except for walnuts or graham cracker), and then add in your wet ingredients. When all of your ingredients are well mixed, spray the inside of your mug with the coconut oil spray. Put the crushed graham crackers in the bottom of your mug, (If you are using walnuts you can add them to the mug now or after it has cooked.)
Pour your mix into the mug and microwave for 1:45 (one minute, forty-five seconds)-2:00 (two minutes). You may or may not need to use a butter knife to help the cake separate from the sides of the mug. Place the dessert plate upsidedown on top of the mug and flip them over so the cake lands inverted onto the plate. Voila! Your pumpkin mug cake!
You can add walnuts to the top. I also drizzled a tiny bit of maple syrup and sprinkled some spices onto mine! I hope you enjoy! Let me know what you think!
Cinnamon Apple Chips Recipe
- 7 – 8 medium sized apples
- 1 tablespoon sugar or sweetener of choice
- 6 drops Cinnamon essential oil
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees F.
- Put parchment paper onto two baking sheets.
- Combine sugar and Cinnamon essential oil in small bowl. Stir to combine.
- Slice apples into thin slices.
- Place apples onto parchment paper covered baking sheet in single layer.
- Sprinkle apple slices with cinnamon essential oil sugar mixture.
- Place baking sheets in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Halfway through, flip apples over.
- When edges of apples are curled, take out of oven and place on wire rack until cooled and crispy.
I hope you are super excited to use Cinnamon Essential Oil! Fall is the perfect time to give this beautiful oil a go, as it fits in with the season so well! Let me know how you like your Cinnamon Bark!