Call more abundance into your life with Essential Oils! If you’re already working with the Law of Attraction, you are going to love what I have to share with you today! Get your diffusers and roller bottles ready, because you don’t want to miss out on these high vibe oils and what they have to offer you!
When it comes to bringing more abundance into your life, affirmations, meditations, hypnosis, and focused manifestation can only be enhanced with the use of essential oils. Below you will find a list of the oils that can support you in drawing in more abundance. I encourage you to smell all of them, and create a blend using the oils that smell most pleasant to you. Use at least 3 drops each of 3 of the oils. The number 3 in itself is a magical number and powerful for manifestation.
Essential Oils for Abundance
- Frankincense: Helps to become spiritually open, shields the body from negativity, and encourages connectivity.
- Wild Orange: Helps to let go of the scarcity mindset, inspires solutions to issues, and promotes the true meaning of abundance.
- Myrrh: Helps to feel safe and secure, nurturing to the soul, and establishes healthy attachments with others.
- Patchouli: Helps to feel at peace in the present, let go of body tension, and promotes feelings of confidence.
- Clove: Helps to release old patterns, let go of the victim mentality, and helps to promote clear boundaries.
- Ginger: Helps to become present in the moment, promotes commitment to a goal, and empowers to take responsibility.
- Cinnamon: Helps to let go of the fear of rejections, release shame, and promotes body acceptance.
My choice blend here would be combining 3 drops of Wild Orange, 3 drops of Frankincense, and 3 drops of Ginger, added to a 5 mL roller bottle with a Cinnabar crystal (to promote abundance) and a Quartz crystal point (to amplify the Cinnabar and the oils) and fill to the top with fractionated coconut oil. Apply to the back of the neck, wrists, bottoms of the feet (root chakra), and either the solar-plexus chakra center (just above the navel) or the sacral chakra center (just below the navel), in the morning and in the evening. Use this blend while you are practicing affirmations, meditating and calling abundance into your life, or while you are working. You can also create a diffuser blend with these oils to help inspire you throughout the day.
Are you excited to call more abundance into your life? Let me know in the comments below, and tell me how you blended these oils together!