Do you like to journal? Have you made it one of your goals this year to do more journaling? I know that writing consistently in a journal is something I have struggled with in the past, but I made a point to really commit to it last year. I can’t even begin to tell you the massive growth and discoveries since then, only that I totally want this for you too! Today I’m going to share some of my favorite journaling prompts to help you get the wheels turning and help you get writing!
Outside of prompts, a great journaling practice to have is gratitude! Writing down at least 5 things daily that you are grateful for, puts you in the space to receive more to be grateful for! So soak up that gratitude and let it fill you up on a daily basis! Celebrate your wins regularly, even if they are tiny. (Trust me, getting the dishes done is a big win!)
With that, here are your prompts. Take your time with these. You don’t need to answer them all at once, or even at all! Let them inspire you to start writing, and then keep going. Your intuition has so much more to show you. Once you get started, don’t think about it, jus write what comes to you!
- What books have I read that made a positive impact in my life?
- What meditations/affirmations did I listen to that empowered me? How do I feel after having listened to them?
- Am I waiting for somebody to inspire me or do I inspire myself? What do I admire in the people that inspire me? What do I learn from them?
- What do I want to learn in 2018?
- How do I feel loved? How do I show love to my friends, family, and my partner? What do I love about myself? What do I want to grow? How do I practice self love?
- Who do I need to forgive? Have I forgiven myself? How do I practice forgiveness? (Take time to forgive and let go now)
- What goals do I have regarding family, love, and friendship in 2018?
- What can I do to make my relationships more fulfilling?
Again, let these inspire you. Find time for yourself in the morning or in the evening (I do both!) to sit down and be intentional with your journaling. You never know what you might discover!