I have been patiently waiting for Neroli to become part of doTERRA’s permanent product line, and this year… my wish came true! I’m so incredibly grateful that we have access to this oil, with history that dates back to Egypt! There’s beautiful history of Neroli for fertility support, calming the emotions, aphrodisiac qualities and much more! We now have Neroli from the beautiful flower of the bitter orange oil.
doTERRA wanted to ensure that out Neroli was affordable, so it is offered as a Touch Roller, pre-diluted and ready for topical application with ease. You can apply to Neroli reduce stressful and anxious feelings by applying over the heart, and breathing it in. Neroli also supports healthy intestinal inflammatory response in the body.
What else can Neroli Essential Oil Support?
- When applied to a wound Neroli can provide expedited support
- Shown to promote healthy inflammatory response in late stages of pregnancy
- Apply on the bottoms of the feet and on the ankles, to promote a positive mood, and encourage relaxation.
- Improves hormone concentrations and encourages feelings of intimacy
- Helps regulate healthy cell production and supports apoptosis, similar to Frankincense and DDR Prime.
- Emotionally, Neroli invites you to let go and release
I am so incredibly grateful to have access to a Pure and potent Neroli oil now! There are so many beautiful ways to use this oil! What are you most intrigued about when it comes to Neroli? Let me know in the comments below!