I am SOOOO excited to talk to you about my current favorite oil today! Peace!
I don’t know about you but I like some peace in my life, especially when it comes to road trips. The fun part about dōTERRA is they actually have an essential oil blend that is called Peace so I make sure to pack that for all my long car trips, or just anytime I’m in the car.
In fact, I always keep this roller blend in my purse or in my pocket. It is my current favorite oil blend and I love what it does to help calm my mood when I’m feeling anxious. I also love to add a bit of peace to the diffuser, and apply to the bottoms of my feet before a good yoga flow, as the aroma is very “zennifying” and relaxing! dōTERRA’s Peace was made as part of their Emotional Aromatherapy System and is only one of six wonderful blends to help keep your and your family’s emotions balanced.
doTERRA Peace Uses and Benefits
- doTERRA Peace includes some of the most relaxing and calming oils such as Lavender, Marjoram, Vetiver, and Ylang Ylang essential oils. The balance of calming essential oils in this blend creates a combination that is perfect for renewing tranquil emotions. When used topically or aromatically, the doTERRA Peace blend can promote feelings of peace, contentment, and reassurance.
- When anxious and fearful feelings start to arise, use the doTERRA Peace blend to counteract these emotions. doTERRA Peace is formulated with specific essential oils that work to dismiss feelings of fear and anxiousness. To quickly receive the benefits of the doTERRA Peace essential oil blend, apply one drop of doTERRA Peace to your hands and rub them together. Then, cup your hands around your nose and inhale deeply.
- If you find yourself struggling to sleep at night, diffuse doTERRA Peace oil. The doTERRA Peace blend is an ideal nighttime blend that can promote a calming environment and restful sleep. For best results, apply one to two drops of the doTERRA Peace blend to the diffuser of your choice and diffuse.
- Do you get nervous before taking a test or when presenting to large groups? If you start to feel worried or distressed before a nerve-wracking event, diffuse or inhale the doTERRA Peace essential oil blend for a little emotional comfort.
- Whether you’re a parent, a grandparent, a sibling, or a friend, everyone has seen or experienced a child’s tantrum. For those moments, there is doTERRA Peace. Next time you see your son or daughter or a loved one’s child become upset or restless, apply doTERRA Peace to the bottoms of the child’s feet to help calm him or her. (This should be done after the caregiver’s consent.)
Check other uses for Peace here: https://doterra.com/US/en/blog/spotlight-doterra-peace-reassuring-blend