The uplifting aroma of Rose is an intriguing mixture of depth and complex sweetness. Before the sun crests the horizon, workers can be found in fields harvesting the delicate bloom of the rosa damascena. Up until now, doTERRA only offered Rose as an incentive oil, never for sale.. but I am so overjoyed to say that we now have this incredible oil available to us in a Touch Roller! Our Rose Essential Oil is sourced from Bulgaria, and is now available permanently in the form of the Touch Roller bottle.
The labor-intensive production process of Rose has a very low yield; it takes approximately 1,160,000 freshly picked rose petals to produce only one ounce (30 mL) of Rose essential oil, and about 8000 roses or 242,000 petals for 5ml of Rose essential oil. Because the petals are so delicate, the distillation process must happen the same day that the flower is harvested. But, from this labor comes an essential oil known for its sweet oral aroma that’s beautiful and romantic. Rose essential oil helps balance moisture levels in skin, reduces the appearance of skin imperfections, and promotes healthy and even skin tone.
Benefits of Rose Essential Oil
- Apply Rose morning, noon, and night, to promote healthy brain activity and boost your immune system naturally
- Helps balance moisture levels in the skin
- Use Rose in the morning to promote feelings of energy and vitality.
- Reduces the appearance of skin imperfections
- Promotes an even skin tone and healthy complexion
- Apply directly to skin imperfections twice daily.
- Emotionally uplifting
- Promotes feelings of happiness and contentment after childbirth
- Rose can help you to feel more radiant, connected, and intimate
- Helps the body to naturally release the desire for pain medication
Rose also has a very unique chemistry with staying power! You will notice, that when you apply Rose on your skin, you will smell it all day long! This makes for a lovely natural perfume, and is one of my absolute favorites! My husband loves it when I wear Rose, as it has that romantic and feminine aroma. You can apply Rose to the face, neck, and décolletage and follow with the doTERRA moisturizer of your choice. I really like using the Anti-Aging Moisturizer!
Are you excited to get Rose Essential Oil into your hands? I know that I only have about 10 drops left in my 5 mL bottle and I am SO ready for more Rose in my life! Comment below and let me know how you plan to use Rose!