I am super excited to share about our new Fir oil, Siberian Fir! What's that you say? Why do we need another Fir oil? White Fir has sold out as we can't get it in the sustainable sourcing that we want, or the quantity and quality we want. The great news about this... Siberian Fir has more prominent chemistry than White Fir and provides a wealth of benefits that can also be enjoyed by internal consumption! Yay!
Siberian Fir can positivity affect many body systems, and is recommended for topical, aromatic and internal use. This is exciting as this will be our first Fir oil that is recommended for internal support! Why don't we take a look at some of the ways we can use Siberian Fir:
- Diffuser Siberian Fir to evoke feelings of relaxation and rest.
- Inhale to soothe dry airways. A little goes a long way here, Siberian Fir is a powerful oil!
- Use in combination with rosemary, eucalyptus, cypress for lime for clarifying aroma and respiratory support.
- Apply Siberian Fir to sooth skin irritations (rash, overstressed tissues, wound, bites)
- Apply to calm overactive tissues and ease discomfort
- Blend with Melaleuca (tea tree), Cedarwood, or floral oils to eliminate blemishes and healthy skin.
- Use 1-3 drops in a capsule to support body systems
- Siberian Fir has been used in a variety of different foods as a flavoring agent
- Combine with Citrus oils for surface cleansing
There you have it! Siberian Fir is a wonderful new addition to doTERRA's permanent product line. This oil will be available for purchase as of October 2nd, 2017, and the pricing is as such: