Ok, this is IT! This is my HANDS down, ABSOLUTE, FAVORITE, Smoothie recipe ever! It doesn’t take very much time to prepare, it’s super tasty and incredibly filling. This recipe will make enough for 2 large servings or 3 small-medium servings.
-Peppermint Essential Oil
-Vanilla Shake Protein
-Raw Local Honey
-Fresh Mango or Strawberries (I like Mango!)
-Fresh Lime (or 1 drop Lime Essential Oil)
-Himalayan Pink Salt
-Add 2 cups of coconut water to your blender. Add in 1 or 2 scoops of the Vanilla TrimShake.
-Take about 1 cup of mango and add that to your blender.
-Shake or grind a bit of the salt into your hand, and pinch off a bit to add to the blender.
-Halve and remove the pit from the avocado. Add both halves to the blender. (No skin of course!)
-Cut the Lime in half and squeeze about 2tbs worth (or more if you like!) in, or add 1 drop of your Lime Essential Oil.
-Squeeze or spoon in about 2tbs of your honey.
-Put the ice in the blender.
-And of course, last but not least, add 1 drop of peppermint essential oil. YES! One drop is plenty. I promise!
-Go ahead and blend until your delicious drink is nice and smooth, with no lumps or ice chunks.
-Pour into pretty glasses and enjoy with a friend or by yourself! YUM!
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF PEPPERMINT AND LIME?
• Promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing
• Alleviates occasional stomach upset
• Frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum for oral health
• Supports healthy immune function
• Positively affects mood with stimulating and refreshing properties
• Used as an aromatic, topical, and internal cleanser
• Promotes emotional balance and well-being
Did you LOVE this smoothie recipe? Did you make any substitutions that were super delish? Tell me about it!