Ok, Ok, so maybe we all indulged a weeeee bit too much on the Halloween Candy. Or was that just me?
Regardless, today I wanted to share my favorite ways to cleanse the body with essential oils and wellness supplements after a crazy sugar binge! I will even share my favorite ways to support your little ones and their bodies, since we all know they had some of those sugar bugs too 😉
Zendocrine is a great oil blend to add to the bottoms of the feet at night before going to sleep. This oil also comes in a softgel vitamin capsule for simple internal usage. It is literally our detoxification blend and is super supportive to the body. Here are some of the benefits:
• Supports the body’s natural ability to rid itself of unwanted substances
• Supports healthy liver function
• Purifying and detoxifying to the body’s systems
This is our cleansing blend. While it is meant mostly for odors, I have found that it also works wonderfully in supporting the body with a natural cleanse. Apply topically to the abdomen, diluted in fractionated coconut oil, or apply to the bottoms of the feet. Here are other benefits to Purify:
• Refreshing aroma
• Eradicates unpleasant odors and clears the air
• Protects against environmental threats
This is THE oil you are going to want to use, especially if you are looking to support the tiny bodies of your little ones! Apply topically to the abdomen, diluted in fractionated coconut oil, or apply to the bottoms of the feet. Check out other awesome benefits to Coriander:
• Promotes digestion and eases occasional stomach upset
• Helps maintain an already healthy insulin response
• Soothes joint and muscle discomfort
• Tones and rejuvenates the skin
• Helps oily skin areas to reduce breakouts
Of course Lemon is an obvious choice. I will be adding this to my water and drinking it along with applying my sugar detox oils! If you are looking to warm up in the cool weather, add a couple drops to a mug of hot water and sip! Other benefits to using Lemon include:
• Cleanses and purifies the air and surfaces
• Naturally cleanses the body and aids in digestion
• Supports healthy respiratory function
• Promotes a positive mood and cognitive ability
• Helps ward off free radicals with its antioxidant benefits
• Soothes an irritated throat
In addition to these awesome oils, wellness supplements are a surefire way to eliminate any of the unwanted sugary guests hibernating in your body. I love my Lifelong Vitality pack and take it every single day. You can learn more about these supplements here.
For the little ones, I have something exciting to share with you. PB Assist Jr! In addition to taking a multivitamin, (a2z) our son also takes an essential oil and omega complex (IQ Mega) and NOW we have a probiotic that honesty, is flipping delicious and kids LOVE it! Probiotics are a fabulous way to cleanse the body naturally and support a healthy gut.
So there you have it! I hope your cleansing goes well! And if you aren’t already purchasing your products as a wholesale customer, you can grab your 25% off discount right here!