This week I’m spotlighting one of our more popular oils blends for spring and summer, TerraShield! I have to admit, I am in love with this blend because I am NOT in love with creep crawly bugs that come with warmer weather!
When it comes to outdoor protection, there is no better defense than Mother Nature’s offerings.Among these are essential oils which provide a vapor barrier for plants, protecting them from potential threats in their environment. TerraShield Outdoor Blend contains powerful essential oils and other plant oils known to provide outdoor protection in a natural, safe way.
TerraShield is my family’s favorite blend for the summer. We spend a lot of time outside and this is the magic that wards off any insects that want to join our summer festivities. This oil is safe for everyone in your family and can even help your garden flourish by giving it a protective barrier.
Check out some of these awesome ways you can use TerraShield:
- Diffuse TerraShield to protect you from insects during your summer barbeque
- Apply to kid’s arms and legs to help them get the most out of their summer vacation
- To focus on experiencing nature instead of avoiding it, apply TerraShield before a hike
- Apply topically or place on aromatherapy jewelry while camping or on a fishing trip
- Acts as an effective insect repellent
- Helps ward off insects
- Don’t let Mosquitos ruin your outdoor experience, use TerraShield
TerraShield has recently been updated to include Tamanu oil which not only provided extra benefits for your use but is positively impacting families in Madagascar through dōTERRA’s Cō-Impact Sourcing. This blend can be diffused or applied topically using the TerraShield Spray to provide a defense against the annoyances of outdoor activities. Learn more about this blend by clicking here or click here to read more about the spray. How have you used it to keep your family protected?